Tuesday 13 May 2014

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is devoted to share with all of you my reflections on the different topics my classmates and I have worked all along the course Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) ran by professor Evelyn Izquierdo as part of the Msc programme in English as a Foreign Language (Universidad Central de Venezuela).

Apart from being part our assignments, it is also aimed to raise awareness of the potential these technologies have as means, not only to facilitate language learning and practise, but also to promote collaborative learning and students' (and teachers) litteracy in these technologies.

What you you are up to see on my posts are, not only my own reflections, but I may also share with you some materials related to the topic that might be of your interest.

I am looking forward to any ideas or comments you would like to share with me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment